Women’s health refers to the health of women , which differs from that of one in many unique ways. Women have been disadvantaged in many respects such as social and economic power which restricts their access to the necessities of life including health care. The greater level of disadvantage in developing countries, the greater adverse impact on health.
Women’s reproductive & sexual health has a district difference compared to men’s health. Even in developed countries pregnancy & child birth are associated with substantial risks to women with maternal mortality accounting for more than a quarter of a million deaths per year. In addition infertility from many other causes, birth, unplanned pregnancy unconsensual sexual activity & the struggle for access to abortion create other burdens of women.
Due to all these problems faced by women, our streerog and prasuti tantra department has various activities for well being of women at her different stages of life i.e. new born, adolescent, reproductive and child beaving stage menopausal stage genetic stage.
For that our streerog & prasuti tantra department has various activities like
A) Garbhasanskar Classes – To reduce risks to women & have a check on maternal mortality
B) Counseling – pre marriage counseling for both partners Also, preconception counseling to have check on infertility which includes
– Check up for both partners
– Sharir shuddhi upkarma by panchakarma
– Sexual education.
– Uttarbasti for Infertility
– Masanumasik medicines for fetal growth
C) After Conception :-
– Matra basti for normal labor
– Rakshognna dhoop usage for killing environmental micro organisms
– Prenatal education
– Garbhasanskar, Mantra, prayer, meditation
– Special advice for life style and diet through out pregnancy
– Month wise description about foetal development.
– Meditation, relaxation, visualization.
– Yoga and exercises during pregnancy
– Diseases and treatment during pregnancy
– Total labour information
– Pre-natal child an mother care
– Breast Feeding
– Suvarna vacha chatan
D) Wellness of Women Wellness of women & post menopausal counseling specialties of the treatments given in ARAS hospital Streerog Prasuti department.